top of page
JG-bellfoundry-019.jpg

Stillington, North Yorkshire - The Parish Church of St Nicholas.



The tower of this church houses a ring of three with a tenor bell weighing 5 cwts. The bells and their fittings are to be removed to Loughborough where the largest two will be conserved and new ringing fittings for all three bells will be manufactured. The oak bell frame, which dates from circa 1700, will be strengthened before the bells are rehung.


  • These bells have been removed and are at Loughborough.




77 views

Recent Posts

See All

Comments


bottom of page