The tower of this church houses a ring of four bells, with a tenor bell weighing a little over 5 cwts. The bells are by four different founders and range in date from 1540 to 1926, when Gillett & Johnston recast the tenor bell and rehung all the bells in a new cast iron "H" frame with all new fittings. The parish has now ordered a new treble bell to be cast to augment the ring to five. This will be supplied with all new fittings and an extension cast iron "H" frame.
Extra work to the fittings of the back four will now also be undertaken. The clappers and crown staples will be fully restored and the bells will be lifted from their pits and their bearings cleaned/replaced as necessary.
* The mould for the new treble bell is being made.
* The new treble bell has been cast and awaits fettling and tuning..
* The new extension "H" frames have been cast and fettled.
*The ring of five has been tried out and is now ringable.