top of page
JG-bellfoundry-019.jpg

Wrea Green, Lancashire, St Nicholas' Parish Church.

Updated: May 27



This church houses a set of eight tubular bells cast by Harrington, Latham & Company in 1888. The bells and their fittings will be removed from the tower and brought to Loughborough for cleaning by gentle sand blasting, and for the restoration of their fittings. Once this work is complete the bells will be rehung on new suspension shackles and with all new transmission.


  • These tubular bells have been removed and are at Loughborough.

104 views

Comments


bottom of page