Photo: Jack Pease.
This church houses a 14 cwt Taylor eight, originally installed as a six in 1910 but then augmented with a new treble and tenor in 1928. The PCC has placed an order for new gudgeons and bearings to be fitted to the 5th & 7th bells. These bells will be lowered into their pits and their headstocks returned to Loughborough for this work to be carried out.
* These two headstocks have been removed and are at Loughborough.
*These two bells have been rehung.