This church houses a Taylor six dating from 1874 which were last overhauled in 1936. With a tenor bell weighing 10 - 2 - 22 in the key of G the ring has served the church well for nearly 150 years. Major maintenance work will now be undertaken with the clappers, crown staples, rope roller boxes and sliders being fully restored before being returned to Welland.
top of page
bottom of page