The 20 cwt ring of ten in this church dates from the 18th & 19th centuries and is the work of the Rudhall & Whitechapel foundries. The bells hang in a two tier cast iron Taylor bell frame and on Taylor fittings dating from 1893. The church has placed an order for a circular rope guide to be manufactured and fitted to ease handling.
* The rope guide has been manufactured and is being fitted this week.
* Work completed