top of page
JG-bellfoundry-019.jpg

Stottesdon, Shropshire. St Mary's Parish Church.



The tower of this church houses a 9cwt ring of four by Abel Rudhall, with all four bells dating from 1752. The bells hang in an oak frame dating from circa 1650, and were last rehung by Arthur Berry in 2005.

The treble bell became unringable a while ago and is to be rehung with mainly new fittings in a strengthened pit.

70 views

Recent Posts

See All

Comments


bottom of page