The tower of this church houses a 16 cwt Taylor ring of eight dating from 1890.The largest four bells will be cleaned and tuned and six new treble bells will be cast to create a ring of ten. An extension bell frame will be manufactured and installed, and all ten bells will be rehung on new fittings.
* These bells have been removed and work is in progress at the Foundry.
* The headstocks have been cast and have been fitted with gudgeons.
* All six of the new bells have been cast.
* The bells are being tuned.
The headstocks have been fitted and the bells rung up to assess timing.
* The bells have been hung and tested - finishing off in progress.