The two ancient bells at this church date from circa 1370 and are the work of the bell founder John Potter.
The bells will be conserved and will be rehung on new traditional fittings for swing chiming, including hardwood headstocks, stainless steel strapwork, and independent crown staples with spheroidal graphite profiled clappers.
These bells are now at Loughborough.
Work on new the fittings is underway.
Bells dispatched and rehung.