top of page
JG-bellfoundry-019.jpg

Sleaford, Lincolnshire, St Deny's Church.



This church houses a complete 19 cwt eight that were cast in 1796 by Thomas Osborn of Downham Market. The bells were last rehung in a new cast iron bell frame and with all new fittings by Taylor's in1886. The clappers and crown staples will now be returned to Loughborough for a complete restoration which will include reprofiling, annealing, and the fitting of new bushes and joint pins.


  • Work on these clappers is underway.



66 views

Recent Posts

See All

Comments


bottom of page