The tower of this church houses one bell weighing 18 cwts. This bell will be removed and a new 6 cwt ring of eight will be installed. The largest four bells of this "new" ring were the trebles of a heavy chime of eight which formerly hung in Prinknash Abbey, Gloucestershire. Four new treble bells will be cast to match these, and all eight will be supplied with new ringing fittings and will be hung in a new galvanised steel bell frame.
* The single 18 cwt bell has been removed from the tower. The new bells have been cast and the bell frame and fittings are being manufactured. The bells have been blessed during a Service of Dedication on Sunday4th June and returned to Loughborough for final finishing before hanging takes place.
* The new bells have been cast, fettled and tuned.
* The new cast iron headstocks have been cast, fettled, and their gudgeon pins fitted.
* The bell frame has been completed and sent away for galvanising.
* Installation at Roehampton is underway.
* The try out will be week commencing 2nd October.
* The installation of sound control is now underway.