This Abraham II Rudhall six cast in 1729 was last restored by Taylor's in 1930, when two new trebles were added to augment the ring to eight and a new cast iron frame and fittings were provided. The parish has now placed an order for the bell frame to be cleaned and repainted, and for the clappers, crown staples and rope roller boxes to be fully restored. All the bells will be lifted in their pits and their bearings cleaned/replaced as necessary.
top of page
bottom of page