top of page
JG-bellfoundry-019.jpg

Moreton Corbet, Shropshire, St Bartholomew's Parish Church.



The tower of this church houses a beautiful Taylor 9 cwt six with the entire installation dating from 1924. After 100 years of use the parish has placed an order to keep things in first class condition in the belfry. The cast iron bell frame will be cleaned and repainted. The bells will be lifted from their pits and their bearings cleaned/replaced as necessary, and the clappers, crown staples and rope roller boxes will be returned to Loughborough for complete refurbishment.

125 views

Comments


bottom of page