This tower houses a 22 cwt ring of ten, all of which were cast at The Whitechapel Bell Foundry between 1752 & 1972. The 4th bell, by Thomas II Mears and dating from 1815, has now cracked and a facsimile bell will be cast to replace it. Whites of Appleton are the main contractors for this project and have sub-contracted the casting of the bell to Taylor's. White's will tune the newly cast bell.
* The cracked bell is now at Loughborough.
* This bell has been cast and dispatched to Appleton.