This church houses an unringable 8 cwt ring of six that is the work of Thomas II Mears of the Whitechapel Bell Foundry dating from 1817. The bells hang in an oak bell frame which also dates from 1817.
The bells and their fittings will be removed from the tower and will be transported to Loughborough where conservation, sand blast cleaning and tuning will take place. The bells' canons will be retained and all new ringing fittings will be manufactured. The bell frame will be strengthened. The wooden louvres will be repaired and gale breaker screens will be fitted to prevent water ingress into the belfry before the bells are rehung.
* Work on this project will begin with the removal of the bells in July.
* The bells are now at Loughborough.
*the moulding of the new headstocks is underway.
*The new headstocks have been cast.
*The bells are now in the tuning shop.