top of page
JG-bellfoundry-019.jpg

Hardwicke, Gloucestershire, St Nicholas' Parish Church.


The tower of this church houses a 12 cwt ring of six that were last rehung in a cast iron "H" frame by Taylors in 1927. The bells will be lowered into their pits and their headstocks will be removed and brought back to Loughborough for the fitting of new gudgeon pins and bearings before being rehung. The clappers, crown staples and rope roller boxes will also be removed and brought back to Loughborough for restoration.


The various components have been stripped out and are at the Foundry.





109 views
bottom of page