This church houses a fine Gillett & Johnston ring of eight dating from 1946, with a tenor bell weighing 16 cwts. Maintenance work will now be carried out to keep the installation in good order. The work will include the fitting of new hardwood rollers in the existing rope roller boxes, and the manufacture and fitting of new sliders and runner boards.
This project is active and the worn parts have been transported to the Foundry.
* This project has been completed.