top of page
JG-bellfoundry-019.jpg

Gawsworth, Cheshire. The Parish Church of St James the Great.


The tower of this church houses an 11 cwt eight with the back six being cast by the Whitechapel Bell Foundry in 1856 & 1890, and the trebles by Taylor's in 1907.

Two of the bell wheels have been removed to Loughborough for re-soling and re-shrouding.


  • The two wheels are at the Foundry.

41 views

Comentarios


bottom of page