top of page
JG-bellfoundry-019.jpg

Dymock, Gloucestershire, The Parish Church of St Mary the Virgin.



The tower of this church houses a 17 cwt ring of six from the Rudhall Foundry, with bells dating between 1707 & 1829. The bells will be removed to Loughborough for the fitting of new cast iron headstocks, gudgeons and bearings. The bell wheels will be adapted to fit the new headstocks, and the rope roller boxes will be restored.

82 views

Comments


bottom of page