top of page
JG-bellfoundry-019.jpg

Cropthorne, Worcestershire, St Michael's Parish Church.


The 10 cwt ring of six in this church was last rehung by Henry Bond of Burford in 1898. The parish has now placed an order for their set of wrought iron clappers to be annealed and the clappers and crown staples to be fully restored.

58 views
bottom of page