top of page
JG-bellfoundry-019.jpg

Cambois, Northumberland, St Andrew's Parish Church.


The single 1899 Taylor bell from this church is to be removed from its turret for cleaning and rehanging on a new stainless steel headstock with a new clapper and crown staple for trigger action chiming.


* The bell has been removed and is now at Loughborough.

* The bell has been cleaned by sand blasting.

The new fittings have been manufactured.

* All is ready for dispatch.



60 views
bottom of page