This church houses a 6 cwt ring of five which were last restored by Taylor's in 1937. The ring is to be augmented to six with the casting of a new treble bell. The bell frame will be extended and new ringing fittings manufactured for the extra bell.
* The mould for the new treble bell has been completed and it will be cast in the coming days.
* The new treble bell has been cast and fettled - tuning next.
* The extension bell frame has been cast and fettled.
* The bell has been fitted to its headstock.
* The extension bell frame has been installed.
* The bell is ready for dispatch.