This church houses a 11 cwt unringable six by three different founders dating between1673 & 1876. The installation will be removed and the bells brought to Loughborough for conservation, cleaning and tuning. Mainly new ringing fittings and a new bell frame will manufactured and the bells rehung.
* The bells have been removed and cleaned. New fittings are being manufactured. The moulds for the new headstocks are ready for casting.
* The new bell frame is being manufactured and nears completion.
* The bell wheels have been adapted, re-soled & re-shrouded.
* The bell frame has been sent away for galvanising.
* All is ready for dispatch.
* The bell frame has been installed.
* The bells arrived at the church week commencing 2nd October.
* The bells have now been hung.
* The bells have been test rung.
* the fitting of the clock hammers will complete this scheme.