top of page
JG-bellfoundry-019.jpg

Abbots Ripton, Cambridgeshire, St Andrew's Parish Church.



This church's tower houses a 6 cwt ring of three with the bells dating circa 1400, 1671 & 1875. So that the bells can be rung when a team of ringers is not available the church has ordered an automatic chiming system to be installed. Electro-magnetic chiming hammers and a programmable Apollo Unit will be manufactured and installed to sound all three bells.

91 views

Comments


bottom of page